Have you ever met a man that you really liked? Dated a few times, and he just stops calling? Would you like to know why? You became a different person, he percieved you as too needy, you tried too hard, he got turned off. How to solve that! Women need to understand all they have to do is be themselves, treat the man they want as if he is just one of their guy friends, also, do not be too available. Even though your heart screams, yes, I want him and I want to show him I am the one he needs, don't do it. More next time.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think this is so true. We sometimes get to excited when we meet a man we really like. I know I have mess up a copule of good relationship by being to desperate.
Post a Comment